"Tips on Wedding Etiquette
with Divorced Parents in the Mix"
A Special Report Ebook
As a soon-to-be bride you want your wedding day to be extra special -- a day to always remember with joy and contentment.
Only problem is -- divorced parents wedding etiquette.
"How do I handle it if my mother refuses to come if my father brings his girlfriend/new wife?"
"What do I do if I want my stepfather to walk me down the aisle and my father presumes he will?"
"What are my options when my parents are not speaking to each other?"Good news!
Blended families coach and marriage therapist, Emily Bouchard, has written a Special Report ebook loaded with valuable tips and strategies just for you!
When you read this ebook, you will learn:
- The secret to avoiding hurt feelings when you announce your choice of who you want to walk you down the isle - Dad or Stepdad?
- How to give your Dad's new "honey" a corsage to wear without giving her your approval.
- Five simple steps you can follow to avoid sparking a war with your step-parents that will only result in unhappiness for the next 20 years.
- Discover how your wedding can actually serve to heal the rifts in your family instead of expand them.
- The one magic thing you will want to do
so your ceremony and reception are forever remembered with joy and no regrets.
When you apply the tips and strategies in the report, you are on the road to enjoying very positive memories of your wedding for years to come.